Hi Everyone

My name is Jemima but everyone calls me Mima. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia on 13th June 2007 and had to spend just over 3 weeks in hospital. I have set up this blog so that I can keep in touch with my friends and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

WE DID IT!!! - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED JEMIMA INVITES OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE HAVE NOW MANAGED TO BEGIN THE RESEARCH WHICH PROFESSOR MARTIN DYER WAS SO DESPERATE TO DO.

Monday 30th May 2011

Hi everybody,
Sorry I haven't written in so long. I thought it would be nice to write now, as I haven't forgotten about my blog but I just saw it on my Grandpa's desktop in Mallorca (which is where I am now). I thought I would check to see if anyone still remembered me and that is when I saw that Max and Katty had written a Happy Birthday letter for me! I thought you deserved to hear from me and to hear what I am doing. Well, I am just off to bed, so I will tell you tomorrow what is going on in Mima Sellicks's world.

1 comment:

Post Pals said...

Hi Mima! Of course we all remember you! I hope your havinga lovely holiday, love Viks and everyone at Post Pals x