Hi Everyone

My name is Jemima but everyone calls me Mima. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia on 13th June 2007 and had to spend just over 3 weeks in hospital. I have set up this blog so that I can keep in touch with my friends and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

WE DID IT!!! - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED JEMIMA INVITES OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE HAVE NOW MANAGED TO BEGIN THE RESEARCH WHICH PROFESSOR MARTIN DYER WAS SO DESPERATE TO DO.

Friday 24th April 2009

Yuk - steroids. I feel horrible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!

HELLO MIMA,
I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW YOU WERE SO I THOUGHT I'D SEE IF YOU'D UPDATED YOUR BLOG AND NOW I WISH I HADN'T! I DON'T LIKE READING IT WHEN YOU FEEL POORLY.
THOSE DREADED STEROIDS ARE ALWAYS THE ONES TO GET YOU ARN'T THEY!
I HOPE YOU DON'T FEEL HORRIBLE FOR TOO LONG.
WE HAVE A BUSY WEEKEND, FOOTBALL TONIGHT, A PARTY TOMORROW AND THE CIRCUS ON SUNDAY.....I'LL BE SHATTERED BY MONDAY!!
WRITE BACK SOON WHEN YOU'RE FEELING ABIT BETTER,
TAKE CARE MIMA,
LOTSA LOVE,
MAX
xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh dear those steroids come around very quickly don't they.
Thinking of you and hoping that you will be feeling better very very soon.
Lots of love
Sue

Katty said...

Hello Mima. I'm very sorry you are not feeling at all well :-( - it's those pesky steroids again making you feel awful - horrible things. Well I hope you finish them very very soon and then you can get back to your usual bubbly self. Lots of Love Kathryn xxx Morgan and Scooby send their purrs too

Anonymous said...

Hi Mima! I hope you had fun climbing with Guy, Edward and Georgia! I hope you are feeling OK. See you at school! Ayesha Johal