Hi Everyone

My name is Jemima but everyone calls me Mima. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia on 13th June 2007 and had to spend just over 3 weeks in hospital. I have set up this blog so that I can keep in touch with my friends and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

WE DID IT!!! - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED JEMIMA INVITES OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE HAVE NOW MANAGED TO BEGIN THE RESEARCH WHICH PROFESSOR MARTIN DYER WAS SO DESPERATE TO DO.

Tuesday 10th March 2009

I am home again now after my LP. My back is a little bit sore but otherwise I am fine. I hope to go to school for a short day tomorrow but we will see in the morning. Night night, I am shattered!!!

7 comments:

Katty said...

Hope you get to go to school tomorrow and see your friends. Night night Mima xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Mimes, we hope you are feeling better soon. I hear you made it to the party on Sunday! Well done you.
Sleep well and rest up.
Love
The Furbers

Anonymous said...

hope you made it to school and had a good dayPlease take care of yourself
lots of love
Sue

Anonymous said...

HELLO MIMA,
YOU'RE HAVIN A BIT OF A TIME OF IT AT THE MOMENT ARN'T YOU!
I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON, IN TIME FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!
DID YOU MANAGE TO GO TO SCHOOL YESTERDAY....? I HOPE SO!
TAKE CARE MIMA,
LOTSA LOVE,
MAX
XXX

Anonymous said...

Hi Mima, hope you're feeling a bit better and not as sick as you were - poor old you - hopefully school can take your mind off it for a bit. Anyway we all send lots of love, Jemma Effs xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Mima hope you feel better soon i have been to school for a whole week eventually. Hope to see you soon BUT NOW POORLY from Ben xxx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.