Hi Everyone

My name is Jemima but everyone calls me Mima. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia on 13th June 2007 and had to spend just over 3 weeks in hospital. I have set up this blog so that I can keep in touch with my friends and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

WE DID IT!!! - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED JEMIMA INVITES OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE HAVE NOW MANAGED TO BEGIN THE RESEARCH WHICH PROFESSOR MARTIN DYER WAS SO DESPERATE TO DO.

Friday 13th March 2009

I still don't feel very well. The doctors gave me some oral antibiotics when I came home from hospital but they have made me so sick that I can't do anything. I am really fed up with feeling poorly now. Mummy spoke to the doctor at hospital yesterday and he said I could stop taking the antibiotics because they were making me so sick. I hope I will begin to feel a bit better today. I have just had a bit of breakfast which is the first time I have eaten in ages. Sorry no colours, but I don't feel like it.

6 comments:

Katty said...

Hello Mima, I'm sorry that your still feeling very poorly :-( that's not good. I do hope you get better quick so you feel your self again and not so green.
I am looking forward to the craft fair tomorrow at St. John's (I LOVE craft fairs).
If it makes you feel any better your not the only one who's out of sorts. Morgan has a poorly leg and came in limping last night We took him to the vet and they gave him some antibiotics too. He's upstairs feeling sorry for himself though I'm not sure why it might be because he didn't like the vets one bit or because his leg hurts, he won't tell me. I hope there are colours next time. Look after yourself and lots of love Kathryn xxx

Anonymous said...

OH MIMA,
I HATE IT WHEN YOU'RE POORLY!!!
I REALLY HOPE YOU FEEL ABIT BETTER TODAY, AND THE SICKNESS HAS GONE NOW THAT YOU'VE STOPPED THE ANTIBIOTICS. IT MUST BE TERRIBLE FEELING POORLY ALL THE TIME, BUT HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL IMPROVE OVER THE NEXT DAY OR 2.
TAKE CARE MIMA.....KEEP SMILING,
LOTSA LOVE,
MAX
xxx

Anonymous said...

Dearest Mima, I'm so, so sorry that you've had such a horrid week last weekand I really hope this week sees you feeling better and not sick at all. Knowing you, you'll keep smiling and I hope you get to school to see your friends and take your mind off things. Seding lots of love, all the Effs xxx

Anonymous said...

Mima,

Just caught up on your blog. You poor little thing feeling so poorly, what a horrible time you've had. We all hope you feel better soon and can enjoy the sunshine. Send our love to Mummy too as she seemed a bit fed up when I last saw her.

Take care and see you soon

Lynda (little Ruby's Mum) xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jemima! I am sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you are better soon!

Anonymous said...

Well, you are having such a rotten time. I keep looking to see how you are getting on and you have felt really horrible for a whole week. I am really hoping that the next time I look, the message will be really multi coloured and that you will be able to tell us all that you are FEELING A BIT BETTER!

Fingers crossed. Love the Greenlees xx