Hi Everyone

My name is Jemima but everyone calls me Mima. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia on 13th June 2007 and had to spend just over 3 weeks in hospital. I have set up this blog so that I can keep in touch with my friends and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

WE DID IT!!! - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED JEMIMA INVITES OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE HAVE NOW MANAGED TO BEGIN THE RESEARCH WHICH PROFESSOR MARTIN DYER WAS SO DESPERATE TO DO.

28th January 2009

Guess where Emily, Mummy and I have just been?!?!?!?
Strictly Come Dancing Live and we met everyone after the show. It was amazing.
I am so tired now though, so night night!

7 comments:

Jules said...

Amazing,Mima, looks like you had a great time!

Katty said...

WOW JEMIMA! You are sooo lucky. You and Emily must have had a really fantastic day no wonder you were tired the excitement alone probably wore you out! I am happy you had such a good time after all you deserve it. I'd love to hear all about it. Lots of love, a very green with envy Kathryn xxx

Anonymous said...

I am so envious of you. I love Strictly Come Dancing. I record the shows that we have here and watch them over and over.We have only seen the first 4.We are years behind. I look at the Strictly website and read all the news about the latest shows.
I tried to play the video of your TV appearance but it said it wasn't working right now. I'll try again later but I think it might be because its not available to SA.
Sorry to hear its time for steroids again. It seems to have come around very quickly.
Look after that ankle if you can manage to rest it will get better quicker.
I missed your blog so much and am glad to know you are OK and just very busy.
Lots of love
Sue

Anonymous said...

Amazing great I tried the link to the bbc web again it worked.I SAW YOU ON TV!!!!!. You look great what a smile!!!!.

Love
Sue

Anonymous said...

WOW MIMA, ARN'T YOU AND EMILY LUCKY GIRLS!!!
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT THIS LITTLE TRIP! WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW YOU WERE GOING?
BRING US UP TO DATE THE NEXT TIME YOU WRITE?
TAKE CARE MIMA,
LOTSA LUV,
MAX
xxx

Anonymous said...

We managed to see your appearance on the news and that was very impressive and you looked lovely and smiley but Henry wondered why you were wearing a kilt but maybe it is your school uniform... Lots of love, Mel and Henry W xx

Anonymous said...

hello mima - its percy the poodle :)
i love you blog and the pictures are great
lots of love
xxx :)