Hi Everyone

My name is Jemima but everyone calls me Mima. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia on 13th June 2007 and had to spend just over 3 weeks in hospital. I have set up this blog so that I can keep in touch with my friends and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

WE DID IT!!! - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED JEMIMA INVITES OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE HAVE NOW MANAGED TO BEGIN THE RESEARCH WHICH PROFESSOR MARTIN DYER WAS SO DESPERATE TO DO.

Tuesday 16th September 2008

I still feel poorly and my skin hurts too. I have not been to school since Thursday because I have felt too poorly. Never mind, I hope I will be better tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well,but school has been a bit gloomy and rainy so you haven't missed much. I really hope you can come tomorrow!

LOTS of hugs ooooooooooooooooo Polly!!!!!!!

P.S I have started German!!!

Anonymous said...

HI MIMA,
SO SORRY YOU'RE STILL NOT FEELING VERY GOOD. I REALLY HOPE YOU FEEL ABIT BETTER THIS MORNING?
TRY TO KEEP SMILING,
TAKE CARE MIMA,
LOTSA LUV,
MAX
xxx

Anonymous said...

Dear Mima, I really hope you are feeling a bit better soon and that the steroids do their work and then you don't have to take them anymore. I bet you are sad at missing school but getting better is the important thing.
I am trying to plan my daughter's birthday, she wants a cake like a castle and lots of balloons - you wouldn't think she is coming up to 18 would you?!
Hope to read that you are improving soon and able to do your fun things again like sailing.
hugs
Jan