Hi Everyone

My name is Jemima but everyone calls me Mima. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia on 13th June 2007 and had to spend just over 3 weeks in hospital. I have set up this blog so that I can keep in touch with my friends and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

WE DID IT!!! - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED JEMIMA INVITES OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE HAVE NOW MANAGED TO BEGIN THE RESEARCH WHICH PROFESSOR MARTIN DYER WAS SO DESPERATE TO DO.

Saturday 19th April 2008

Happy Birthday Auntie!!!
Just a quick update - Mima has a very sore leg and she is unable to put any weight on it so she is being kept in hospital overnight for observation and to see if her blood shows any sign of infection. We will hopefully be home soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GET WELL SOON MIMA, HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE TO STAY IN HOSPITAL TOO LONG.
LOTSA LUV,
MAX
xxx

Katty said...

Hi Mima! Hope you get out of hospital soon because it isn't much fun there. Am thinking of you. Lots of love from Kathryn xXx

Anonymous said...

poor you hopefully they will find out what the problem is and you will be well and at home again soon.
Lots of love
Sue

Anonymous said...

Hi Jemima! I don't know if you remember Miles that used to be in your dancing class a long time ago. Well, he asked me to send you a message to feel better. We think about you a lot and Miles loves to watch you waving goodbye to the audience in the dance show video.
Love from Miles and Sarah x