Hi Everyone

My name is Jemima but everyone calls me Mima. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia on 13th June 2007 and had to spend just over 3 weeks in hospital. I have set up this blog so that I can keep in touch with my friends and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

WE DID IT!!! - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED JEMIMA INVITES OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE HAVE NOW MANAGED TO BEGIN THE RESEARCH WHICH PROFESSOR MARTIN DYER WAS SO DESPERATE TO DO.

The chickens have a new home!!!




Fresh eggs for breakfast


Here are Tipsy, Hetty and Ebony. They will be having two more sisters but they have not been born yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOWWWW SO CUTE !!!!!
MIMA, I LOVE THESE PICTURES OF YOUR NEW CHICKENS....BUT MOST OF ALL YOU LOOK SO WELL! I HOPE YOU FEEL AS GOOD AS YOU LOOK? WHEN YOU SAID YOU'D PUT SOME PICTURES OF THE CHICKENS ON ...I DIDN'T THINK THEY WOULD BE ON THIS QUICK! HOPE THEY'VE SETTLED IN OK, I'M SURE THEY HAVE.
SO, SOON YOU'LL BE HAVING.. BOILED EGGS, FRIED EGGS, SCRAMBLED EGGS, POACHED EGGS, BAKED EGGS, OMELETTES, AND MAYBE... IF TIPSY PRODUCES ONE ..... AN EASTER EGG???
WELL YOU NEVER KNOW!
TAKE CARE MIMA,
LOTSA LUV, MAX
xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the new additions to the family Mima, I have been out egg hunting with Thomas and Hannah this morning, we only found 1 and then Thomas dropped it which really made him cry.
Lovely to see you looking so well, hope to see you at Hoby on Thursday afternoon.
Happy egg hunting and lots of love
Venetia XXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Hi Mimes, good luck with treatment this week and have fun in Devon. The chooks look cute, ask Lulu to sing her chicken song for you, its sooooo sweet especially with the actions. see you back at school.
love The Furbers