Hi Everyone

My name is Jemima but everyone calls me Mima. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia on 13th June 2007 and had to spend just over 3 weeks in hospital. I have set up this blog so that I can keep in touch with my friends and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

WE DID IT!!! - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED JEMIMA INVITES OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE HAVE NOW MANAGED TO BEGIN THE RESEARCH WHICH PROFESSOR MARTIN DYER WAS SO DESPERATE TO DO.

Thursday 8th November 2007

I feel yuk!
I am not having a very good week so far because I feel really yuk! My head hurts, my tummy hurts, my throat hurts and I don't feel like doing anything.
I am going back to hospital tomorrow for a check up and blood test before some more chemo on Monday. I don't want any more because it will make me feel horrid again.
I am going back to sleep now.

7 comments:

venetia murray said...

Poor you Mima, you really are having a tough time with all your chemo. You really deserve to have a few good weeks now.
Hope all goes well at the hospital today. Big X
Venetia XXX

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear you are having such a bad time.How awful when your head and tummy and throat hurt all at the same time.I hope when you have the checkup everything is ok.
Take care and I'm looking forward to hearing that you are feeling better.
Thinking of you all the time.
Lots of love
Sue

Anonymous said...

Hi Jemima
We hope you had a good sleep today and that you are feeling a bit better now. You are being so brave.
We hope the tests go Ok tomorrow and that the chemo doesn't make you feel even more yukky next week.
lots of love
Jessie, Poppy and Toby xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Mima, sorry to hear you not feeling too well. Fifi said you weren't at school today. I dont think you missed anything too exciting both netball teams lost - boo. Hope you liked the tack box from all your friends, have you had a chance to use it yet? See you soon Love Sinead and The Furbers

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling a better than yesterday. Good luck at the hospital today.I will be thinking of you.

lots of love
Sue

Daisy & Archie said...

Hi Mima
Sorry to hear you are not feeling so good this week. Sorry we haven't written for a while. Hope it all went well at the hospital today and you are able to come home for the weekend and get to see those horses. The tack box sounds great.
Keep writing on your blog - we love hearing your news. Keep smiling, you are doing so well and hope you feel much better soon. Love Ben, godmother Jax, Daisy & Archie xxxxx

Anonymous said...

hello, this is the crazy lady who's organising a run with you in mind on December 22nd here in London with Sophie Wakely. you have SO many people here thinking of you, you're quite the famous little lady now! keep smiling that beautiful smile! x