Hi Everyone

My name is Jemima but everyone calls me Mima. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia on 13th June 2007 and had to spend just over 3 weeks in hospital. I have set up this blog so that I can keep in touch with my friends and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

WE DID IT!!! - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED JEMIMA INVITES OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE HAVE NOW MANAGED TO BEGIN THE RESEARCH WHICH PROFESSOR MARTIN DYER WAS SO DESPERATE TO DO.

Tuesday 7th August 2007

***I FEEL SOOOOO MUCH BETTER***
I have managed to keep my temperature down for over 24 hours now and the consultant said that if it stays down for 48 hours then I may be able to go home tomorrow night ................ yippee!!!!
I am having a late night tonight because I have watched a movie with my friend Fran (she has ALL too) and we are in beds next door to each other. It is like having a sleepover so great fun.
The really really good news is that after my asparagus and mayonnaise injection in my leg and vincristine into my line tomorrow I do not have any medicines until Saturday morning so i feel on top of the world about that.
Night night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!!!

4 comments:

Uncle Simon said...

Fantastic Mima !!
Fingers crossed !!
U.S. xx

Anonymous said...

Hi
Its good to hear that you are feeling much better.Well done.
Seems that your special day on Saturday is on track.
I telephoned Granny yesterday and she told me things had improved.
Lots of Love
Sue
X

Anonymous said...

PHEWWWWWW!!!!!!
Glad you're feeling better, that temperature didn't sound like much fun! Wish we were seeing you tomorrow but glad we probably won't be!!
Lots of love from Isla and Rachelxx

venetia murray said...

Great news, have been so worried about you. Hope your in your own bed tonight and that you feel well for Saturday. Lots of love Venetia XX