Hi Everyone

My name is Jemima but everyone calls me Mima. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia on 13th June 2007 and had to spend just over 3 weeks in hospital. I have set up this blog so that I can keep in touch with my friends and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

WE DID IT!!! - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED JEMIMA INVITES OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE HAVE NOW MANAGED TO BEGIN THE RESEARCH WHICH PROFESSOR MARTIN DYER WAS SO DESPERATE TO DO.

Don't forget to look at my website - it is coming along really well (thank you very much Ollie)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Jemima,
What a bummer! Hopefully it is a bug and not a side effect to the ara-c - anyway, those lovely nurses and doctors on Ward 27 will look after you beautifully, for sure. We hope to see you and Emily really soon, but if you are still in W27 next week we'll see you there, because Rachel is having her last-ever sleepy medicine on Ward 27! xxxxx keep smiling, Jemima, just think of all the pressies ......! Much love from Isla and Rachel xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jemima,
I hope you are feeling better today you must be so brave ! We are off on our holiday tomorrow we are going to Sandbanks for a couple of weeks (lets hope the sun shines ) I have just played my first ever cricket match we won one and lost one i had Andrew Wicks and Charlie Frasier on my team and we played against George Derby .
Hope to see you soon love Noah x

Anonymous said...

Mima

We saw Mummy's car in the LRI car park on Thursday and wondered if you were having some medicine. You can't hide with a Silver Volvo!!! Fingers crossed these antibiotics will help you get rid of this bug. I bet you feel rotten but you will feel good again one day. Just imagine what you want to do when you have got rid of this bug.

Love Helenx Jonx Thomasx and Rebeccax and the two fluffies!!!xxx