Hi Everyone

My name is Jemima but everyone calls me Mima. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia on 13th June 2007 and had to spend just over 3 weeks in hospital. I have set up this blog so that I can keep in touch with my friends and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

WE DID IT!!! - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED JEMIMA INVITES OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE HAVE NOW MANAGED TO BEGIN THE RESEARCH WHICH PROFESSOR MARTIN DYER WAS SO DESPERATE TO DO.

Sunday 22nd July

We decided to have a virtual holiday this weekend because we should have been in Cornwall on our proper holiday but had to cancel it. So, Hattie, Max, Tilly, Uncle Edward and Auntie Nic Nocs came to our house for the weekend and we pretended we were in Cornwall! Today we went to the beach (actually it was Rutland Water but remember we are in Cornwall on holiday) and Daddy, Uncle Ed, Hattie, Max and Emily all went for a sail whilst Auntie Nic Nocs, Mummy, Tilly and I went to the beach cafe for lunch and ice creams. It was great fun and the sun shone all day. Max is really funny and makes us all laugh and Tilly does a great impression of a horse's bottom!!!! And Hattie, well she is just plain perfect! I hate it when holidays end, but at least we did not have the 5 hour drive home.
I have felt really well all weekend and it was fab to go out today.

7 comments:

Uncle Simon said...

Jemima, That does sound like a really fun weekend. Unlucky for everybody who missed out on the ice cream ! Uncle Simon xx

Anonymous said...

Hello, Levers' family here. We love your blog and its great to be able to know what you're up to. Steph thinks your new hair is FAB and she's jealous because she wants to cut her hair short but it's too frizzy! Lou says she loves DSD and was watching it just this morning! Tom has gone off to Taunton yesterday to play cricket but he says hi.
Lots and Lots of Love
Le Lievres!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

hi mima
I had a great weekend (holiday), daddy has got sun burnt and the journey home was very quick. I liked it on your blog when you said about me and the horse's bottom. Max wanted you to know that Daddy thinks he has broken his toe. I would really like to come and see you in hospital tomorrow and do some more animal impressions.
love Tilly

Anonymous said...

Hi your weekend sounds great.Glad you had so much fun.
I really enjoy reading your blog.
lots of love
Sue

Anonymous said...

hi mima
i liked the holiday too it was great fun,
i hope we can see you soon send me an email
lots of love hattie
x x x x x x x x x

Anonymous said...

Your holiday sounded fun, what a great idea. We would LOVE to hear a horse's bottom imperession. We went to pony camp for the day today and saw lots of ponies bottoms!!! Some of them were very loud and smelly!!!
Love Fifi, Mima and Lulu XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Molly Tom Tan & Matt said...

Dear Jemima
You look great in all the photos. I just had my hair cut kind of short but now i want it REALLY short!! we all hope to see you soon i really miss you love from Molly xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow mimes you are really educating us... blogging?? anyway we're signed up now ...keep telling us all your news, Molly has just read your whole site to us to keep us uptodate, so thank you.
love aunty tan

tom says would you like to come fishing one day, he just caught a 5 lb carp in france how exciting !( Yeah right)
U Matt says come for a drive in the van soon, you can have a camping holiday for a day xxxx
We miss you!!!!! MTT&M