Hi Everyone

My name is Jemima but everyone calls me Mima. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia on 13th June 2007 and had to spend just over 3 weeks in hospital. I have set up this blog so that I can keep in touch with my friends and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

WE DID IT!!! - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED JEMIMA INVITES OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE HAVE NOW MANAGED TO BEGIN THE RESEARCH WHICH PROFESSOR MARTIN DYER WAS SO DESPERATE TO DO.

Mad Hair Day


This is me with mad hair having been lying down in bed for a few days. I couldn't even brush it so I decided to have it cut very short. I found a photo of Kylie Minogue which I liked and Mummy's hairdresser Clare came in to hospital and cut it for me.

3 comments:

Uncle Simon said...

I call that CRAZY HAIR !
Uncle Simon xx

Anonymous said...

Wow that's fantastic hair Mima, who's your hairdresser?

It's a fantastically pink site too, you groovy chick.

Babita xx
(Just in case you think i'm some wierdo, i am - lol! But i'm also a friend of the Woods')

Anonymous said...

Hi Mima
I have read your blog and I think you are very, very brave. I'm glad you liked the picture I painted for you. I tried to think of all the things you liked but missed off your scooter and Emily! If you take it out of the frame there is a secret message on the back! You are very lucky to have a signed photo of Kylie. When I am watching DSD, which is my favourite programme too, I will think of you. With a big hug and lots of love Amelia Bargh (and Alice) xxxx