Hi Everyone

My name is Jemima but everyone calls me Mima. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia on 13th June 2007 and had to spend just over 3 weeks in hospital. I have set up this blog so that I can keep in touch with my friends and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

WE DID IT!!! - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED JEMIMA INVITES OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE HAVE NOW MANAGED TO BEGIN THE RESEARCH WHICH PROFESSOR MARTIN DYER WAS SO DESPERATE TO DO.

Monday 2nd November

2 days to go YIPPEE! We are going off to great Ormond street Hospital on 17th of November and hopefully they will take me off these horrible Keppra drugs.

I am also go to have all my hair chopped off so it has a propper chance to grow.......

3 comments:

Katty said...

Hi Mima, you finish tomorrow and you must be so happy!! It's a shame about your hair but I think I've told you lots of times you look very pretty with or without it - like they say with your lovely smile nobody will notice! I hope when you go to GOSH they will take you off and change them for something that is better :-) silly tablets.

So what are you doing to celebrate tomorrow?? I bet you though this day would never come.

It was Scooby's worst day today. It all went surprisingly well except now hes sitting behind the sofa traumatised - he'll get over it I guess in no time and tomorrow today will be a distant memory. Morgan saw the cage at the bottome of the stairs, jumped over it and sped out of the door quicker than you could say 'chicken.' Talking about chickens, how are your chickens and Digby?? I hope they are well.

Well i will be thinking of you tomorrow being so so happy. No more chemo!!

Look after yourself and lots of love, Kathryn xxx Morgan and Scooby purr, purr, purr

Joseph Sid said...

Its on Saturday night!!! 7.30Pm...Julie x

Anonymous said...

Hi there congradulations on completing the chemo.
Grannie sent me a new photograph of you and Emily. You both look stunning!!!
I really hope when you go to Great Ormond Street they take you of those awful pills.
Try not to worry too much because you are always beautiful.
Lots of love
Sue