Hi Everyone

My name is Jemima but everyone calls me Mima. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia on 13th June 2007 and had to spend just over 3 weeks in hospital. I have set up this blog so that I can keep in touch with my friends and keep you up to date with what I am doing.

WE DID IT!!! - THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED JEMIMA INVITES OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE HAVE NOW MANAGED TO BEGIN THE RESEARCH WHICH PROFESSOR MARTIN DYER WAS SO DESPERATE TO DO.

Saturday 31st October 09

Only three days to go....... BUT bad news my hair is coming out in handfuls it's horrible i was crying my eyes out last night. Those STUPID Keppra pills i have to take they are doing it i HATE them..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no Mima, sorry to hear about your hair !!! just remember your stunning smile will dazzle everyone and know one will notice your hair. The key is in accessories, I recommend lots of 'bling'. Get those nails painted, dust on the glitter and clip on the fake earings. Always remember we love you just the way you are.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The Furbers